The THX logo appears on screen as normal with the Deep Note from the THX Broadway DVD trailer, but the THX logo accidentally breaks and falls down. The blue light turns on and Tex walks to the THX logo. Tex opens the door on the X, finds a jetpack, and flies, muffling "Oh George". Tex finds the tools, flies in between T and H, pushes the H, opens the door, and resumes the THX logo. Tex kicks the underscore of the THX logo and the door on the X closes. The slogan "The Audience is Listening" is seen. They put up "www.thx.com" from Toy Story 2.
- It can be only used in Pixar movies, Cars, Toy Story 2, A Bug's Life, and Finding Nemo.
- It can also be used in other movies (Wales only), Ice Age: The Meltdown, Once Upon a Forest, FernGully; The Last Rainforest, and Bartok the Magnificent
- In the extended version of the logo, the saw effect, the hard object hitting on the head, the "Ow!" effect, and the muttering effect can be only used in Finding Nemo.
- They put up "www.thx.com" instead of "The Audience is Listening" from Toy Story 2.
- In the logo in the Pixar movie in THX, they put LUCASFILM LTD reading at the top, and SOUND SYSTEM reading at the bottom from Finding Nemo.